[mythtv] Stop recording patch and some small fixes

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Sep 18 12:26:56 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 09:05 pm, Tako Schotanus wrote:
> 3) More or less as a side-effect of the changes to the end time of a
> recording I also made a change to the start time of a recording. Now
> when a recording is started it will register the actual starting time of
> the recording, not the starting time of the program it is supposed to be
> recording.

A very undesireable side effect of this is it's going to to mark any
pre-record starting times as the actual starting time, which I don't think
many people would want to see on the recording information screens.

The popup stuff looks ok, but it doesn't belong in that file -- stuff like
that should go into libmyth.

Isaac