[mythtv] CVS commits (profile group stuff)

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Sep 17 16:40:53 EDT 2003

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:23:46 -0400, "Isaac Richards ijr-at-po.cwru.edu
|mythtv/1.0-Allow|" <e6kbhbk35r0t at sneakemail.com> said:
> > also, in dbcheck.cpp, you should probably check
> > for an error in the updating, as it could result in a horribly broken
> > setup if someone's database doesn't match exactly what we expect for some
> > reason.
>
> Well, I figure it's pretty similar to the older stuff with cvs.sql -- if
> you've modified stuff on your own, you're expected to go change things on
> your own.
Well in the old days.  if something in cvs.sql conflicted, it would abort
with an error at least if something was really bad.  It would be good to
have myth do the same (I.e. you can't start the backend if your database
can't get updated to the latest version)

Otherwise, all the profile group stuff looks good to me.  thanks!

.Geoff