[mythtv] Re:frontend lockups while editing cutlist w/back trace

Bruno David Simões Rodrigues bruno.rodrigues at litux.org
Tue Sep 16 03:15:34 EDT 2003

A Ter, 2003-09-16 às 01:19, Vinton Coffman escreveu:
> Isn't anyone else having problems with this?  I'm using a pvr-250 and
> jumping around in the editing bar using "cutlist" increment and the
> remote control.  This happens almost every time I edit a cutlist.

I'm also having some freezes now and I haven't changed anything special
(in the code or system), unless..., and now that you talk about it, I've
activated comercial detection through blank+scene change (I only had
blank before).

I've now changed back and it doesn't freeze :|

Sorry if this is too vague. I'll recheck tomorrow.