[mythtv] Re: i'm willing to help...

Stefan Frank sfr+lists at 6913304088794.gnuu.de
Tue Sep 16 01:58:25 EDT 2003

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Paessler <paessler at gmx.de> writes:

> ...but as i'm not a programmer, i only can offer help in translating
> some modules to german. so, i can edit the .ts file, but how can i
> generate a .qm file for testing? i want to test the stuff, before i
> commit it. how can this be done? and then, if it's done, should i commit
> only the .ts file? sorry for those stupid questions ;-)
>
> thanks
>
> daniel

As now most of myth can be translated, thanks to Bruno, please tell me
which parts/plugins of myth you are working on, so we can avoid
duplicate work. Corrections to existing translations are also welcome.
Btw, i already started to update the translations in mythmusic.

Bye, Stefan

--
It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

                                   -- Thomas Jefferson