[mythtv] [offtopic] FileSystem to use for Myth

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Tue Sep 16 00:02:41 EDT 2003

Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> I have experience receiving plenty of bug reports from XFS users when
> it corrupts their files. Does that count?

Yes, if you can qualify that. Any references/URLs?

I also had file corruption on XFS, but (from what I saw) only when the
filesystem was not shut down properly (hard crash, power off without
shutdown etc.).

FYI, I also heard reports (from friends' direct experience, mailing
lists) about much more severe file corruption, without good reason like
kernel crashs, so I don't know which file system to use.

Ben