[mythtv] non-oficial debian packages

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Sep 12 15:00:01 EDT 2003

> I do not want precompiled packages distributed of CVS builds.

Just out of curiosity, and to get an official word about this, how do
you feel about the spec files for cvs builds?  Even if binary
distributions are discouraged, it'd be nice if the specs for official
builds could be made more easily available so those of us who run CVS
but like to keep things pacakged could still use the "official"
packages.

(granted, I have my own specs for cvs, but it'd be nice to be able to
use Axel's CVS spec files whenever he has them, since he's better at
making specs than I am)

-Chris