[mythtv] I modified mythweb to stream mp3's

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Sep 12 09:09:24 EDT 2003

> Are you referring to mythweb or mythweb2.

mythweb .11 is mythweb2..   ie. there is no more mythweb2.

If people can get a good open source streaming config set up for
mythweb, I'm happy to commit the changes.  I don't know anything about
streaming, so it it doesn't do me much good.

I'd actually be happier it the backend itself started doing this - I
know that people are working on (or planning to work on) this sort of
thing, so we can have mythmusic files shared via the backend instead of
networked file systems...  If they stick to proper streaming rules, it
should be pretty easy to just stream to a php script that passes the
stream along to the user.

but like I said, I don't know anything about streaming....

-Chris