[mythtv] Channel change speed

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Thu Sep 11 16:27:10 EDT 2003

Yeah the ring buffer code is where I planned to start (beyond trying to
absorb a general understanding of the code)...  if indeed the buffer is
being torn down, then it seems like
there could be a better solution.  But I didn't write it & have yet to look
closely, so I could be totally wrong.  I also remember something being
mentioned of the buffer not really being a "ring" at all right now...  I've
done only a little bit of file IO under linux/unix, but I'm hoping I can
help in this area as well...

Willy