[mythtv] qmake?

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Sep 11 13:43:35 EDT 2003

On Thursday 11 September 2003 12:18 pm, Chris Petersen wrote:
> Ok, so as I understand it, I need to run "qmake" before "make" in the
> new cvs versions...  but when I run qmake, it just gives me its usage
> script.  Do I need to cd into a different directory, or specify some
> commandline options?

Are you renaming the top level directory at all?  When qmake is run without
options, it tries to process the <dirname>.pro file.  By default, that's
'mythtv.pro', but if you've changed the name of the directory, it can't find
the file..  Basically, just run 'qmake mythtv.pro', and it should be happy.

Isaac