[mythtv] design question, core developer input requested...

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Mon Sep 8 09:25:30 EDT 2003

On Monday 08 September 2003 03:20, Trey Ethridge wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I want to help out with the coding where I can.  The most annoying part
> with mythtv so far for me is that I have no feedback when I select
> something from the menu in mythfrontend.
i was just about to start working on a modification to extend the menus so
that active and inactive button definitions could specify all the attributes;
not just the button image. maybe we could collaborate to do what isaac
suggested and have three button states [inactive, active, busy]

for what it is worth, i want to be able to change the text colour of an active
button and my inclination is to generalise the menu to achieve that.

talk is cheap. i hoped to have it finished by now. i've been fighting xfree86
for the last few days though.
--
simon