[mythtv] Anyone running linux 2.6.0 w/ GDB

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Tue Sep 2 01:17:31 EDT 2003

I've been having a b*tch of a time using gdb with mythtv, and I belive I
finally found the culprit -- it's the 2.6 kernel..

I figured this out when I tried switching to 2.4.22, and found
gdb for both mythfrontend and mythbackend worked just fine.
Unfortunatlly, I get horrific video skipping problems when I use
2.4.22, so I'm going to go back to the drawing board..

I was wondering if anyone out there has been able to do any debugging
with gdb and linux 2.6.0?

Thanks,
Reza