[mythtv] mythfilldatabase problems

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Mon Sep 1 21:20:22 EDT 2003

I noticed after a couple of recentish CVS builds that I am getting these
errors for each day in mythfilldatabase:

Parameterless "use IO" deprecated at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.1/XML/Writer.pm line 16
using config file /root/.mythtv/Dish.xmltv

checking provider information for postal/zip code 93940, be patient..
double checking channel information, be patient..
Can't call method "summarize" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1/XMLTV/ZapListings.pm line 1025.
Error in 1:1: unexpected end of file
Failed to fetch some program info

I am using the xmltv-0.5.17-1thac RPM with last night's CVS.

Anybody else encountering these particular errors?

DAM