[mythtv] Seg Fault in backend with dvb-alpha-0.4pre and use_ts=1

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Tue Sep 2 02:18:19 EDT 2003

Steve Brown wrote:

> I had to make the following patch to dvbrecorder because calls to set
> DMX_DONT_FILTER after the first fail with "Failed to set filter for
> last pid"
> +    } else // only one call needed
> +        OpenFilters(pids.audio,       DMX_PES_AUDIO);

This won't work either, then, because pids.audio may be several PIDs,
resulting in several calls again. The right fix would be in
OpenFilters(), I guess.

I thought that I and Kenneth changed to code so that only "PID" 8192 is
set exactly once as DMX_PID_OTHER in case of use_ts? This doesn't work?
Disclaimer: I haven't looked at Kenneth' latest code.

Ben