[mythtv] PIP broken?

Chris B news at semperpax.com
Tue Sep 2 01:39:59 EDT 2003

Looks like PIP is broken (for me anyway) in the latest CVS.
The symptom is a segfault in the frontend when trying to change the
channel of the PIP. Initial display + switch focus seems fine.

When using a CVS snapshot dated 26/08, it is still fine, so I suspect
the large videoout patch. I'm unfortunately unable to get a proper
backtrace. I get a "Couldn't get registers: Operation not permitted" or
an address in the QT mt library.

If someone could please confirm this is a Mythtv prob?

Thx