[mythtv] Mythbackend query format.

Calvin Harrigan charriglists at joimail.com
Mon Sep 1 11:12:26 EDT 2003

Greetings,
	Currently I'm working on a power managemement module for mythtv,
mythpower.  While doing so I was going through the code for mythtv and
mythweb to figure out some of the queries I can use to get information
from the backend over the tcp port.  I've got most working except for
the recording query.

Right now I have:

$result = backendCommand("QUERY_RECORDER " . '1' . '[]:[]' .
"IS_RECORDING");

This seems to work most times, but it occasionally causes mythbackend to
crash.  I assume it's something I am doing wrong.  What are the correct
arguments/parameters for this query to the backend?  Any help would be
appreciated.

Calvin...