[mythtv] RE: [Xmltv-users] 'Round Midnight

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Fri Oct 31 12:25:31 EST 2003

It's being cross-posted, because mythfilldatabase wasn't doing that on mine,
in spite of a pretty recent CVS.

I thought others might be having the same problem.

I resolved it on mine by tweaking mythfilldatabase (I posted the
modification to this list).

Someone else pointed out to me that Myth was supposed to have fixed this a
while ago, so I wonder what was special about my installation.

I moved my Myth CVS directories aside and grabbed a fresh tree, which has
caused me some other oddities, which I have yet to investigate fully, since
my Myth box has now become "mission critical" for my wife. :^)

DAM