[mythtv] mythbackend segfault w/ bt

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Thu Oct 30 23:37:29 EST 2003

On Thursday 30 October 2003 09:19 pm, Mark Jacob wrote:
> I'm getting this segfault shortly after starting up mythbackend.
<snip>
> Time Warner2 is defined, but isn't attached to a cardinput.

I believe this is the culprit..  Didn't like having shows scheduled on channel
sets that aren't possible to record from =)

I think I've fixed this particular segfault in CVS, could you verify please?
I'm not sure if there's anything else that could trip up because of this
issue, so you may need to get another backtrace..

Isaac