[mythtv] One more FilterManager integration question

Andrew Mahone andrewmahone at eml.cc
Tue Oct 28 05:41:16 EST 2003

FilterManager supports more than one frame format for filtering.  Looking at
NuppelVideoPlayer, it looks like video from a file is assumed to be YV12, and
video output is assumed to be YV12.  It also looks like NuppelVideoRecorder
always passes YV12 frame data to the video encoder.  Is my understanding
correct?  If so, I can just set up NuppelVideoPlayer to initialize filter
chains for YV12->YV12, and NuppelVideoRecorder to initialize with YV12 output
and filter-selected input.
--
  Andrew Mahone
  andrewmahone AT eml DOT cc