[mythtv] Speech enabled MythTV

Mark Edwards mark at edwards.homelinux.net
Mon Oct 27 06:16:41 EST 2003

Cory,

I've often thought about this myself... Festival looks pretty good and not
to hard to integrate. The real killer would be to add speech recognition
too.

I've often thought of saying "Play Sibelius" to the computer and have it
answer me with a possible selection... the Speech Synthesis is fairly mature
for linux, but the speech recognition might just be a little harder. I was
looking at sphinx...

Mark