[mythtv] Re: SegFault in MythMusic when ripping (WITH BT)

Stefan Frank sfr+lists at 6913304088794.gnuu.de
Sat Oct 18 12:29:26 EDT 2003

Hi Dan,

As i'm responsible for that part of the code, i'll try to debug it.

DanM <dan at milkcarton.com> writes:

> High Quality rip, starts on first song, immediately seg faults.
>
> -dan
> ERROR opening output file /mnt/store/Music/Simply Incredible New Music Sampler/Simply Incredible New Music Sampler/1 - Switchfoot - Meant To Live.mp3

I'd say you didn't specify a valid directory for your music files.
/mnt/store/Music probably doesn't exist, so mythmusic can't create the
album subdirectories.

Go to Settings->Music settings->General and change it there.

It probably shouldn't fail that dramatically but oh well...

HTH, Stefan

--
It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God.
It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.

                                   -- Thomas Jefferson