[mythtv] Re: Preview images broken?

Ben Levitt levittben at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 02:05:43 EDT 2003

doh!  my recordedmarkup table was busted.  I ran
mysqlcheck -r on it, and mythcommflag --force on the
files that didn't get markuped right.  Now everything
is happy.  Interesting to note:

Busted recordedmarkup table causes:
 - commercials don't get flagged
 - preview images don't get created
 - seeking is unstable

Is this worth a note in the troubleshooting section?

Ben