[mythtv] Problems with DVB channel changing

John Pullan jmp at tarantella.com
Thu Oct 16 17:53:33 EDT 2003

I've got the 0.5 alpha DVB code patched into my current CVS tree, and I
can now, (thanks to Edward Wildgoose's help and Christian Hack's setup
guide), tune into the terrestrial digital TV channels using my Nova-t
card.

However if I cycle up through the channels under "Live TV", when I get
to a set of channels on a different mux the sounds gets choppy and the
video starts to stutter.
If I then stop watching tv and then go immediately resume watching
everything works fine.

I don't see any problems when using gxine to view the channels in the
same manner.

So has anyone else seen similar problems ?

Ta

--
John Pullan <jmp at tarantella.com>