[mythtv] trouble with delete recording dialog

Dylan mythbox at cloudhunter.com
Wed Oct 15 13:06:05 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am having trouble with the delete recordings dialog in the CVS version
of mythtv.  (RH 9)

When I try to delete, nothing happens and I get the following error from
mythfrontend:

QObject::connect: Parentheses expected, slot PlaybackBox::doDelete
QObject::connect:  (sender name:   'unnamed')
QObject::connect:  (receiver name: 'play')

Been a problem for a couple of weeks.  Last night I rebuilt everything
from current CVS, blew away my database and started from scratch. No
luck.

Hopefully someone out there can point me in the right direction?

Everything else is working beautifully- keep up the great work!

Thanks in advance for any clues!

--
Dylan