[mythtv] Dual tuners, LiveTV, why must LiveTV always be interrupted?

Kevin Hjelden mythtv at burntpopcorn.net
Sun Oct 12 12:41:46 EDT 2003

Be careful about how you implement this. I've got two tuners as well and
they aren't connected to the same input source (one is hooked to comcast
basic cable, and the other to my directv tuner). Will your code be able
to adjust for this?

I just wanted to bring up something because you might not be thinking
about it.

Kevin