[mythtv] Preparing for 0.12

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Sat Oct 11 20:04:43 EDT 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 06:35, Isaac Richards wrote:
> So, I'm thinking that I'll probably be able to put out a release later next
> week (say, the 16-19 or so).  Any objections? =)  Anyway, consider this a
> last call for major patches.

just debugging code to add <activetext> to <genericbutton>
same as <txt> but for when the button is selected

it works but i had some problems last night while i was debugging it (well i
was on a plane in the middle of the atlantic and didn't have a mythbackend to
talk to)

building on my box right now with debug and if all goes well will submit a
patch in the next 24 hours
--
simon