[mythtv] replace TV by xawtv...

Hicks, Michael michael_hicks at Adaptec.com
Tue Oct 7 16:27:01 EDT 2003

Are you just looking for a different method for changing channels?  There is
a field somewhere for "external channel change command" -- usually used by
people who have an external cable box as an input, and need to send out
commands to an IR blaster to change channels.  However, I imagine people
with regular tuners could do the same thing (unless MythTV forcibly goes
back to channel 3 (or whatever input it uses) all of the time).