[mythtv] Splicing part of one recording into another

Michael Anthon michael at anthon.net
Tue Oct 7 11:54:58 EDT 2003

Michael Anthon wrote:

> The only other alternative that comes to mind would be to split the
> recording stream at the time of

Ok, replying to my own post...  I just had another alternative pop into
my head.  Both (or more) shows could be recorded into a single file and
when the recording is complete the user would be able to go into the
recording and define the boundary manually, the program would be then
take the data from the database and generate the correct filenames etc
for the file and then split the original recording into the multiple
segments that it should have been in the first place.

Cheers,

Michael