[mythtv] mythweb: suppressing recordings

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sat Oct 4 03:45:07 EDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-04 at 00:18, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > I'd say that it's worthwhile the way you have it, but if a method could
> > be devised to easily suppress just a single airing of a show, that
> > would be a valuable option as well.
>
> I agree.  I'm more than happy to use a "suppress" table (or something
> like it) if one is added.

Just floating an idea here... Why add an extra table?  If a recurring
recording were listed entry by entry in the db, and checked for upcoming
recordings (and updated with new instances) every time mythfilldatabase
were run, suppressing a recording would be as simple as... well...
suppressing a recording the way its done when its lost a conflict...

Or am I missing something obvious?

	-I

--
                       Ian Forde, RHCE, CCSE, SCNA, SCDME