[mythtv] Bringing it all together...

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Fri Oct 3 03:31:25 EDT 2003

henri at qais.com wrote:

>example: have a dialog pop up when you hit "select" on a
>recorded show that would list the options (play, delete,
>change auto-reap option, etc. - ala replay) rather than
>having 3 buttons (as it's setup now).

I guess you haven't been selecting much programs lately or are not using
CVS because that exactly what I wrote and had committed just last week ;-)
Just press I in the Watch/Delete Recordings screens et voila!

But we still have to make sure this is possible in _all_ screens! (I did
it only for the screens that bothered me the most)

Cheers,
 -Tako