[mythtv] CLE266 Decoder Segment Fault

locnho locnho at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 2 00:49:25 EDT 2003

Hi,

	I am getting sigment fault in ddmpeg create driver.... Before I start
looking into with a debugger and single step, any suggestion as to where the
fault is? In addition, I have tried without CLE266 decoder and it seem to
work fine. But, when I enable CLE266 decoder, the segment fault appear and
at first running with GDB, it seem to be on the create driver function of
the library... I presume that it works for some of you. Otherwise, how can
one debug the other feature...
	I am currently run RH9 with kernel 2.4.20-8 with via full binary version
CLEXF40032 on EPIA-M 1GHZ.
	Thanks in advance...

Thanks,
Loc