[mythtv] MythTV Kdevelop project file anyone? (*.kdevpri)

DanM dan at milkcarton.com
Wed Oct 1 09:29:11 EDT 2003

Tim, with KProject running, goto Project | Generate Project File. . .
Drill down to the mythtv folder, click ok.  It will say something about
a .am file not existing and do you want to continue, hit yes and wait
about 30 secs, and it will be done.

-dan

Tim Harvey wrote:

>I believe some of you out there are using KDevelop to work on MythTV.
>Would any of you have a mythtv.kdevpri project file that you could post?
>Is this something that perhaps should/could go into CVS?
>
>I admit I'm not at all familiar with KDevelop but I am hoping to be able
>to use it as I find GUI IDE's easier to traverse codebases for most
>large projects such as mythtv.   Without being very familiar with
>KDevelop I'm not sure the best way to create a project.  It seems to
>want to create template files and such assuming you are creating a new
>project vs creating a container for an existing project.
>
>Any advice is appreciated
>
>Tim

main(){int j=1234;char t[]=":@abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.\n",*i=
"iqgbgxmdzlolyb\nu.pax\nlek.n";char *strchr(const char*,int);
while(*i){j+=strchr(t,*i++)-t;j%=sizeof t-1;putchar(t[j]);}return 0;}