[mythtv] DVB Setup Patch

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Nov 30 16:52:51 EST 2003

On Saturday 29 November 2003 04:19 pm, Kenneth Aafløy wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 1. The patch is at http://home.no/mythtv-dvb/channeleditor.tar.bz2
> 2. Has anyone tested this and experienced problems?
> 3. Would this patch suffice for CVS?
> 4. if 3. not beeing true, what would it take?

For the most part, it looks ok.  It'll need to be updated to work against
current CVS, of course, before I can apply it.  Also, it seems you've made
the capture card / video source settings lists pop up a menu as the default
action?  Don't do that, make editing it the default action and bind to the
menuButtonPressed() signal to do the popup to ask about delete.

Isaac