[mythtv] I can't get Live TV with DVB-T...

Joe Tapply linux at jtapply.plus.com
Sun Nov 30 08:44:09 EST 2003

I did notice it Ed,and I tried your suggestion of running setup
again but it made no difference. I have just saved my old db
to disk, and then erased mythconverg and started off again with
a clean db. This time, everything works as it should and my LiveTV
is back again ;)

I might try redumping my working db and diffing it with my broken
backup to see what I had set wrong in the first place, but for now
I think I'll spend some time getting LIRC all setup.

Thanks again for your help - I'm off to pause some live DVB-T ;)

Joe.