[mythtv] UIManagedTreeListType

Robert Currey avalonforest at centurytel.net
Sun Nov 30 08:23:29 EST 2003

Success ... (knew a nights sleep would help, usually does)

Turns out it was the <context>1</context> term in the ui.xml for the <image
name="showinglines" ...>
What is the "context" tag for?

What's the best source of info for the params in the ui.xml? maillist
search? source grep?

Thanks all for the help.

Rob