[mythtv] need some help with recording schedules in mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sat Nov 29 22:23:45 EST 2003

ok, found out a little more.  seems the "record new and expire old"
isn't affecting things.  I'm just seeing a delay between when I make
changes in mysql and when the backend sees them.

Anyway, my main problem right now is how mythweb distinguishes between
duplicate, conflicting, deactivated and active to-be-recorded shows.  At
the moment, it looks to mythweb as if all shows are "deactivated" even
if they're duplicates.  basically, it's not getting the "is duplicate"
data from mythbackend - I have it listed as $program_data[15] - has it
been moved?

-Chris