[mythtv] RE:re: mythtv with dvb is unusable!

matt.jarvis at philips.com matt.jarvis at philips.com
Tue Nov 25 12:18:57 EST 2003

Apologies if that sounded like a flame, it really wasn't meant to be. I
was just trying to point out that the solution to channels being wrong in
the database was really quite simple, and as Ed pointed out, you could
just remove the encrypted channels if you can't view them. I do think
though to state that DVB is unusable is slightly unfair on Kenneth's work,
in most respects it's really quite useable now. BTW I also see a freeze if
trying to tune audio only channels so it's not just you Ed !!