[mythtv] Schedule Recordings

Tony Clark tclark at telia.com
Sat Nov 22 17:54:51 EST 2003

On Saturday 22 November 2003 22.39, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> > In the latest cvs the program guide selection seems a little broken.  It
> > is very very slow if you want to select a program for recording and
> > doesn't show up programs already marked for recording.  It seems ok in
> > the Program finder menu though.
>
> Seems fast here and the recording dialog box pops up instantaneously and
> I'm running the frontend on a different machine than the backend.
This is a front end only machine also.  My other frontend only
machine(diskless as well) is very fast but is cvs from a few weeks ago.  It
takes around 20 secs for the program guide to come up once I have selected
it.

> I can see existing scheduled recordings, their record status is correct
> (ie, will/won't record because of reason XYZ, etc.)
Every thing looks fine on the older cvs machine, just this one is broken.  I
tried to make thing verbose etc but it isn't giving me any hints to where the
problem could be.  It was ok earlier today before I upgraded cvs, just
wondering if there is something else I may have installed that could have
broken it.  I think I will install 0.12 and make sure thats ok.

tony
--
Contract ASIC and FPGA design.
Telephone +46 702 894 667