[mythtv] MythVideo

Justin The Cynical cynical at penguinness.org
Mon Nov 17 02:23:54 EST 2003

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:29:52 +0100
Johan Bellander <johan.bellander at spcs.se> wrote:

> Is this something anyone else would like to have or am i aiming for
> the wrong target, what features would you like to see(in MythVideo
> that is.. )??

Personally, I'd like to have the ability to browse a directory listing
and play video files from various filesystems (local HD, CD-ROM, network
mounted, etc), something like how Xine lets one browse the files.  My
housemates and myself will burn video clips and such to CD-ROM to save
HD space so being able to point MythVideo to a given filesystem without
having to scan a pre-mounted set of filesystem would be nice.

Justin