[mythtv] No audio on recorded (scheduled) tv shows

Richard Naninck richard.naninck at home.nl
Mon Nov 17 18:55:27 EST 2003

Hi,

Before writing to this group I usually check out all possibilities myself
first and read up on what everybody elses problems are, but I can't find any
solution to what I encounter for a month now or so.
I am up2dat with the last mythtv and ivtv cvs.
Not consistently, but almost always I don't have audio in my recorded tv
programs. If this happens, the live tv option also lacks audio and I have to
kill the backend for it to restore. Live TV always has audio until I start
recording. When I record immedeately after mythtv start, before or after
watching live tv (that doesn't matter) I usually have audio in my
recordings. But then when I schedule a show from the EPG the audio is gone.
Default and LiveTV both have the exact same settings. I have a PVR250 and
can't find anything wrong in my database.
Is there anybody who has an answer to this problem?

Richard
richard.naninck at home.nl