[mythtv] Long epg discriptions break record screens

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Sun Nov 16 16:25:14 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 21:56, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> The info box drawn at the top of the regular and advanced recordings screens
> is generated in libs/libmythtv/programinfo.cpp in
> ProgramInfo::DisplayWidget() so if you want to chop any fields, it should
> be done in that function/method.  The same widget is used for both
> recording options screens.

Thanks,

found the file already, the function name was the hint I needed.

OK, I deleted two lines. That way the description won't be shown at all.
Not what everybody wants maybe, but makes the screens usable for me.

Sorry, I don't know anything of QT or C++ and only a little C (Im a f77
guy), so I can't do anything better.

Torsten
--
Config files for PVR350 TV-Out: