[mythtv] Long epg discriptions break record screens

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Sun Nov 16 11:59:33 EST 2003

Hi,

I do have a problem since I switched to another epg provider that has
quite extensive descriptions.

In the recording and advanced recording screens, the description laps
over the screen, all controls that are supposed to be located below the
description field are off screen.

I never cared about it, since I never used those screens. But with the
never options (pre-/postroll) I'd like to be able to use them. Is there
a possibility to insert a scrollbox, or more simple, cut the description
after a certain length.

Were would one start to look for that?

Torsten
--