[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sat Nov 15 16:46:47 EST 2003

Hmm, just tried the to stop a recording (using curent CVS) and it seems
the lastest changes have broken the Stop Recording feature: after
stopping a recording the filename and the info in the database are not
the same anymore and the stopped recording will fail to display its
thumbnail or preview and it can't be played anymore.

-Tako