[mythtv] Bayesian analysis

Steve Hill steve at nexusuk.org
Sat Nov 15 09:43:34 EST 2003

I've been working on a bayesian analysis system to try and identify
programs that might be interesting.

If anyone's interested, my initial efforts are online at:
	http://www.nexusuk.org/projects/mythbayes/

I'm not sure how good it'll be - mine has only just started learning.  It
picks out the shows that are already being recorded very well (which of
course isn't so useful :).  It does seem to catch some interesting stuff
that's not being recorded already, and I'm hoping it'll improve as it
learns.  Any feedback is appreciated.

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/

        *** Presented in DoubleVision (Where Drunk) - Futurama ***