[mythtv] [Patch] CD Monitoring subsystem

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Nov 13 18:53:38 EST 2003

Well yes, that goes even further than what I was suggesting because if
you know which frontend you are controlling a lot of these features
aren't necessary. But add a way to ask for status and a way to ask the
backend for the list of connected frontends et voila.

Maybe a system like KDE's DCOP would work even better. That way very
complex interactions could be made possible. Hmmmm.... my fingers are
itching to fire up an editor :-)

-Tako