[mythtv] PVR 250 & Linux vs Windows PVRs

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 12 11:56:46 EST 2003

Lots of people have set up MythTV boxes with PVR-250/350 cards.  It
works great.  Recording works great with either type of card.  The 350
output is terrific (although the driver still has a bunch of issues).

-derek