[mythtv] Re: mythvideo i18n: DE

Christian Strauf christian.strauf at gmx.de
Mon Nov 10 03:31:48 EST 2003

> I'll have a look at it and the mythweather one in the next days.
Thanks. I've been using the mythvideo i18n-de for some time now and I
haven't found any obvious glitches.

There're some formatting problems left with mythweather that I'm
currently trying to resolve (mythweather is rather difficult to debug
because the display of the translated messages is weather-dependent --
you don't see the good weather messages very often at the moment :-) ).
I'll fix the glitches and resend the patch.

Christian

--
## Linux/Unix IS userfriendly - it just chooses its friends more carefully! ##
e.Mail: christian.strauf at gmx.de                                 ICQ#: 23041513