[mythtv] video weirdness

William Riley riley at randdtechnologies.com
Sat Nov 8 22:21:28 EST 2003

Hello,
First of all, a big thank you to all the developers for this wonderful set of
programs. I am having some video weirdness with current cvs mythtv. Here is a
screenshot of mythtv playing live tv. (scheduled recordings exhibit the same
strangeness)

http://www.randdtechnologies.com/images/mythtv_screen.jpg

As you can see, the colors are weird and ghosting/smearing is occuring. This
happened sometime in the last month or so, cvs from the first week of October
works fine. It isn't hardware, as recording with other programs is clean. I
have tried a clean database with a fresh setup with the same results.
Different resolutions/quality/etc do not help. I am using the composite input
on a zoran based MJPEG card (pinnacle dc10+). Any ideas? If you need any
other info about my system I can submit it. MythTV 0.11 works, MythTV 0.12
does not. CVS from early October works. Thank you!

William

--
William L Riley
riley at randdtechnologies.com