[mythtv] updated mythweb

Oscar Carlsson oscar.carlsson at home.se
Tue Nov 4 03:54:51 EST 2003

Hello Chris,

CP> Anyway, check things out, let me know if anything is broken, please let
CP> me know if I've lost your patch and didn't apply it.

Not  sure  if it's related to your latest updates or not, since I've never tried
this before..

Settings -> Channels..

Tried  adding  something to "videofilters", hit save, and the setting i just put
there was gone again. Checked the database, it wasn't saved.

Chaning the name worked.
Callsing worked.
Freqid worked.
Finetune worked.
Brightness, contrast, colour, hue, rank all works.

I  just  got up, so I'm not awake enought to look at it, but I guess it's just an
error with the SQL.

On  a  sidenote  of  this.  I  really  don't like the channel settings beeing in
MythWeb at all really, at least not without a password. It shouldn't be possible
for people who doesn't know what they're doing to change such things.

--
Best regards,
 Oscar                            mailto:oscar.carlsson at home.se