[mythtv] PPC support

bdillahu at peachbush.com bdillahu at peachbush.com
Mon Nov 3 15:09:18 EST 2003

Hello...

I know that some of the guys had some patches and had PPC support for just
the frontend working on the PPC platform back in the summer, as I read
in the list... it looks/sounds like this went into CVS (all of it?), so
off on that quest I've gone...

well...

It looks like at least libavcodec/ppc isn't being supported by the Makefile.
I grabbed a Makefile from the ffmpeg release of libavcodec and hacked on it
to get it to compile, and it seems to have worked, but I still don't
succeed.

I was just wondering if anybody knows if this still should work, or am I
just going down the wrong tract?

Also, what would you suggest for a settings.pro file for PPC (G4 Mac) running
Gentoo linux.

Suggestions welcome... If I learn more, I'll try to put it together for
anybody interested.

Thanks,
Bruce