[mythtv] cvs and commercial flagging/skipping?

Mark Chou mcpcs at ivwnet.com
Sat May 24 15:04:24 EDT 2003

I downloaded and ran cvs code from 5/22.  Now whenever I play a
pre-recorded file, the commercials are not marked out in edit mode
(there are no red segments), despite having "Automatically Flag
Commercials" checked and pressing "Z" (in play mode.)

Am I doing something wrong??  I've also run mythcommflag, and that
doesn't seem to update the db with the cutlist...

It's a drag not having commercial automatically flagged.  How do I go
about making sure I've at least configured all this correctly?